Research from the Central Statistics Office (CSO), confirms that the average home in Ireland costs between €1,700 and €2,300 per year to heat, even more concerning is that as the cost of energy continues to rise, so too will the cost of heating your home.
With the volatility of fossil fuels Oil and Gas prices continuing to soar over the coming months and years, now is the time to insure your home is properly insulated and your valuable heat is retained for longer.
- Savings - The average house in Ireland costs between €1,700 and €2,200 per year to heat, and you can save up to 40% of this cost by insulating your Walls & Attic.
- This represents a significant average saving of €600 on Heating Costs per year.
- Reduce Heat Loss - Up to 40% of your heat can be lost through un-insulated attics
- Up to 35% of your heat can be lost through un-insulated walls
- Substantially Improves the Comfort Levels & Warmth of your Family Home
- Improve the Energy Efficiency of your Home
- Eliminate Draughts – Cavity Wall Insulation Reduces Draughts around Doors & Windows.
- Comfort – Warmth in the Winter – Cool in the Summer.
- Simple & Convenient – Insulate your Walls & Attic in less than a day.
- Heat Loss = € Money Loss
- Payback on Wall & Attic insulation can be as little as three years
- Prevent condensation
- Insulation is the most cost effective way to improve your properties BER rating.
When you heat your home, the warm air is constantly trying to escape through the f walls, windows, doors and the roof. Consequently, your home heating system has to work overtime to replace the escaped warm air and consumes more energy. This ultimately leads to excessive energy bills. Insulating your home can reduce heat and energy consumption by up to 50%, offering greater warmth and significant reductions in energy bills.